We have immediate TIG welding positions available on First shift (7:00am to 3:00pm) and Second shift (3:00pm to 11:00pm). This is for experienced STAINLESS TIG Welders and will require a test before an offer of employment.
- Work experience and/or formal training required.
- Must know how to setup and adjust welding machine.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs, bend, stand and kneel
- Must be able to read shop prints.
- Must be able to use measuring instruments, tape measure, calipers, etc.
- 1st Shift $20.00 to $25.00 to start based on experience.
- 2nd Shift $22.00 to $27.00 to start based on experience.
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Bonus day off for perfect attendance
- Paid lunch (30 minutes)
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision and Group Life
- Retention bonus: $250 after 30 days, $250 after 60 days and $500 after 90 days
These positions are for experienced welders. If you do not have welding experience please look at our other job posting. If you are hired and have a desire to learn how to weld, we may provide that if we feel you meet our qualifications.