Commercial Loan ProcessorRepublic Bank
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Commercial Loan Processor primary responsibilities of this position is to process properly approved loans and produce a complete and correct file to the document preparation department.
• High School diploma or equivalent work experience required.
• Two years of loan processing experience; preferably in a commercial setting required.
• Must have the ability to learn and effectively use software tools.
• Ability to work under limited supervision with bank personnel and third party vendors.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Setup and analyze all incoming loan files for all items needed to process the loan ie. approval, collateral, signers, guarantors etc.
• Work with the lending officer to ensure that we have all the proper documentation needed to complete the file based on the product and the approval.
• Insure all processing information has been added in Docuview according to the efolder list.
• Coordinate external activities with the title companies, appraisers, surveyors, environmentalist and other pertinent parties.
• Complete daily follow up on files to ensure receipt of all necessary documentation has been received by using the document tracking system in Fiserv Easylender.
• Insure that titles, appraisals, environmentals and incoming documentation are accurate and meet the approval of the loan as well as Republic Bank & Trust guidelines.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills for effective interactions with clients to meet financial investment objectives and/or resolve problems or complaints.
• Must be self-motivated and also work in a team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Requires a flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime work.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
• Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.