Senior Repair Technician
SENIOR REPAIR TECHNICIAN
Ivy Technology is seeking Senior Repair Technicians to join our team in Louisville, KY. Ivy Technology offers a competitive hourly rate and highly qualified candidates may qualify for up to $2,500 in sign on bonus (must have minimum 3+ years laptop repair experience).
Senior Repair Technician diagnose and repair product per instructions for multiple products and/or business units and must be able and willing to work across multiple business units, as directed, in order to ensure customer orders are properly met. They also test the complete functionality of a device after the repair has been performed and verify all information on work traveler and in the shop floor control system matches that of device repaired.
Ivy Technology is a global electronics repair and service provider to many of the world's largest tech, best tech and telecom companies; providing their customers with the best possible service and products resulting in the optimal brand and product experiences. As the market leader, we are an organization that is driven by mutual respect, being best in class in our industry and passionate about supporting our clients and their customers.
Our mission is to create value for our clients through the engagement of our key assets – our globally experienced and talented teams, innovative processes, strategic investments and top-class execution. By optimally utilizing these strengths we strive to be the world’s leading electronics returns management and repair organization.
We have over 3000 employees in 14 locations across 10 countries and with plans to significantly increase our workforce throughout 2021.
At the heart of our operation are our passionate and committed workforce— they continue to delight our customers every day. There has never been a better time to join us.
Responsibilities of our Senior Repair Technician:
- Receive specific work instruction from the repair/pre-screen team leads
- Expertly test and repair devices according to work instructions
- Physically and systemically stage unit in appropriate next step according to process requirements
- Perform necessary system transaction
- Perform general cleaning of the work area to ensure safety and discards all scrap material
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Our ideal Senior Repair Technician will have:
- 3+ years of repair expertise on multiple products and technologies
- Expertise in electronic repair over multiple products and/or business units
- Experience in component soldering techniques
- Expert techniques to trouble-shoot devices and perform tests
- Expertise to use tools to disassemble and reassemble electronic assemblies
Expertise to perform test and repair tasks to specific quality criteria as defined by business unit