Administrative Assistant (Louisville)
WDRB and BCI Media are looking for an Administrative Assistant who would be responsible for performing tasks associated with clients of BCI Media, based in Louisville KY. This role supports the Digital Team Staff and offers the right candidate a great opportunity to make an impact locally and beyond. BCI Media is a digital agency subsidiary serving WDRB Media (Louisville, KY), WAND TV Media (Decatur, IL), and Hometown Stations (Lima, OH).
Essential Job Functions
- Organize and maintain department documents and resources in SharePoint
- Enter digital orders into Billing and Trafficking system*
- Update and run reports from various systems as requested*.
- Reconcile vendor invoices and credit card statements associated with 3rd party media purchases.*
- Maintain and update templated documents as requested
- Set up/attach creative to orders affiliated with digital campaigns.*
- Participate in and host meetings (internal or client) as requested
Experience and Education
- Required: Minimum 2 years work experience in an administrative role
- Required: High School or GED Diploma; Some college preferred
- Media or Marketing administrative experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word proficiency required; PowerPoint proficiency preferred)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven written communication skills as demonstrated by previous correspondence
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 TEAMS and other Microsoft applications preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- * Training provided on technology platforms
WDRB Media/BCI Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.